Thursday, March 17, 2011

I did it!!

Today i went for my first gym workout in 3 1/2 years!
I got my key yesterday and made the time to go this morning :) my program isn't ready yet so i didn't know how to use any of the machines, but went and worked my ass off on the elliptical trainer. i used to be able to do 20-30 mins no sweat but was pretty damn proud of my 15 and then 10 minutes bursts today :) 260 calories burnt in 25 mins is pretty good in my book!
I am not a sweater, never have been but man oh man did i sweat today!

today is day 5 of the healthy eating regime to and i am doing really well :) today is the first day i have managed to not let a crumb of gluten pass my lips. Each day this week i have snuck a bite of a muffin or a fork of noodles etc, but not today!!! MAJOUR hurdle to overcome for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment